Alexander McMeeking MD FACP
The most comprehensive HIV care and treatment for better living.
Mental and General Health
Maintaining general and mental health is a large part of successfully fighting the HIV virus. For optimal care, it is important for your physicians and counselors to be familiar with HIV, its treatment and proper support.
Dr. McMeeking is connected to a network of neurologists, gynecologists, mental health and drug counselors who specialize in HIV care and can refer to them when necessary.
Please contact us to schedule an appointment.
- Antiretroviral drug treatment
- Bone Density Screenings
- Bone Density Tests
- Classes of Medication
- Effect of HIV on the CNS
- Emotional Distress From HIV
- Highly Active Antiretroviral Therapy
- House call doctor | At-home NYC medical care
- House call doctor | Getting home health care
- HIV and Bone Loss
- HIV and Opportunistic Infections
- HIV And The Elderly
- HIV Prevention and Treatment
- HIV STD Testing NYC
- In-Office Screening NYC
- Possible HIV Complications
- Replacing Vitamin D
- Screening for HIV
- Screening for Immune System Disorders
- Screening for Renal Carcinomas
- Side effects of HIV
- Staying Healthy With HIV
- Treating a compromised immune system
- Treating HIV in men
- Treating HIV in New York City
- Vascular Problems in HIV Patients
- Vitamin D Deficiency In HIV Infected People