Alexander McMeeking MD FACP
The most comprehensive HIV care and treatment for better living.
About Dr. Alex McMeeking
Alexander McMeeking MDPC has been treating HIV and other infectious diseases for over 20 years. After graduating from New Jersey College of Medicine in 1982, he completed his residency at St. Luke’s/Roosevelt’s Hospital Center in Manhattan in 1985. Following this, he did fellowship training in infectious diseases at NYU Medical Center/Belleview Hospital from 1985-1987.
Dr. McMeeking currently owns his own private practice. He is an associate professor of medicine at NYU School of Medicine and an attending physician at NYU Medical Center. In addition to the work he does from his practice, Dr. McMeeking also does consulting with teams of physicians for patients who require such care.
While he treats all infectious diseases, Dr. McMeeking does extensive clinical research in new therapies for HIV and Hepatitis C. Being this involved in research allows Dr. McMeeking and his patients access to the most up-to-date information and treatment.
Unlike many doctors in New York, Dr. McMeeking is able to quickly schedule appointments. His level of dedication to personalized care is unparalleled, and the wait is rarely longer than three days for any patient. Emergency patients are almost always accommodated on the same day.
Please contact our office to schedule an appointment.
- Antiretroviral drug treatment
- Bone Density Screenings
- Bone Density Tests
- Classes of Medication
- Effect of HIV on the CNS
- Emotional Distress From HIV
- Highly Active Antiretroviral Therapy
- House call doctor | At-home NYC medical care
- House call doctor | Getting home health care
- HIV and Bone Loss
- HIV and Opportunistic Infections
- HIV And The Elderly
- HIV Prevention and Treatment
- HIV STD Testing NYC
- In-Office Screening NYC
- Possible HIV Complications
- Replacing Vitamin D
- Screening for HIV
- Screening for Immune System Disorders
- Screening for Renal Carcinomas
- Side effects of HIV
- Staying Healthy With HIV
- Treating a compromised immune system
- Treating HIV in men
- Treating HIV in New York City
- Vascular Problems in HIV Patients
- Vitamin D Deficiency In HIV Infected People