Alexander McMeeking MD FACP
The most comprehensive HIV care and treatment for better living.
Dr. Alex McMeeking has worked with HIV patients for over twenty years and takes a comprehensive approach to treatment and care.
When the immune system is compromised in such a way that the body becomes susceptible to these diseases, having a physician who considers every possible angle makes all the difference.
Although people infected with HIV are now living long, full lives, they are still at a higher risk then most for other health complications. Dr. McMeeking provides complete testing, diagnosis and treatment of many diseases that are high-risk for HIV patients.
Dr. McMeeking is board-certified by the American Board of Medical Specialties in Internal Medicine and Infectious Diseases.
Experience superior personal treatment and care with the convenience of complete in-office screening.
*We are now providing the Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) for HIV prevention as well as the Post-Exposure Prophylaxis (PEP).
- Antiretroviral drug treatment
- Bone Density Screenings
- Bone Density Tests
- Classes of Medication
- Effect of HIV on the CNS
- Emotional Distress From HIV
- Highly Active Antiretroviral Therapy
- House call doctor | At-home NYC medical care
- House call doctor | Getting home health care
- HIV and Opportunistic Infections
- HIV And The Elderly
- HIV Prevention and Treatment
- HIV STD Testing NYC
- In-Office Screening NYC
- Possible HIV Complications
- Replacing Vitamin D
- Screening for HIV
- Screening for Immune System Disorders
- Screening for Renal Carcinomas
- Side effects of HIV
- Staying Healthy With HIV
- Treating a compromised immune system
- Treating HIV in men
- Treating HIV in New York City
- Vascular Problems in HIV Patients
- Vitamin D Deficiency In HIV Infected People